Ever since the Cambridge Analytica scandal of 2018, Facebook closed off their impression data to
third-party measurement tools, meaning that objective evaluation of 25% of global digital ad
revenue has been impossible to achieve for years.
To exacerbate this, many other platforms – including Pinterest, Snapchat, Tiktok, and Youtube
– followed suit making measurement and attribution going beyond clicks highly unreliable to say the
All that is changing now, thanks to Roivenue’s Synthetic Touchpoints technology.
Roivenue – a leading MTA (multi-touch attribution) provider, recently acquired by ScanmarQED, just
introduced an innovative method based on Synthetic Touchpoints that correctly assigns 90+% of
impressions to converting customer journeys, finally cracking the longstanding problem of Walled
Gardens and making the true ROI of display formats a reality.
In our upcoming webinar, Pavel Sima from Roivenue SVP of MTA global, and his guests (brand advertisers) will discuss a range of topics:
– Why do walled gardens represent such a problem to attribution?
– How can Synthetic Touchpoints accurately assess the contribution of impressions served via any
walled garden platform?
– What are typical results – including real life data from a big electronics retailer (case study?)
– How can you test drive this latest MTA innovation and which platforms are already supported?