ROIVENUE™ is a marketing intelligence suite built to maximize ROI through data-driven attribution and integration. Our solutions provide our clients with an unbiased and full view of their marketing investments. It allows them to identify under-performing campaigns, address over-invested channels, and make decisions that maximize return on investment (ROI).
We are on a mission to help performance marketers around the globe simplify their workflow, achieve better ROI and save millions. We are looking for a new colleague with sales experience who will be the first point of contact for our client and who will be strengthening bonds with them. Could you be the one?
We’re looking for a new colleague as Account Manager (AM) to manage our clients portfolio. Could you be the one?
What Will You Do?
You will, as an Account manager, keep on building relationships and looking for new opportunities with Roivenue clients. You will:
- Own a portfolio of existing accounts and take responsibility for their retention and growth (cross-and upsell).
- Identify upsell and cross sell opportunities within existing accounts.
- Proactively work on renewals in key accounts in cooperation with the Customer Success team.
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance of your portfolio.
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within your accounts.
- Ideally, you already have experience in online media, account management, selling software or software-as-a-service (SaaS).
- You successfully negotiate and close deals with existing clients of various sizes. You can share a proven track record of meetings and exceeding revenue quota in an account retention and upsell role.
- You must be able to credibly discuss digital marketing topics, good knowledge of online marketing/internet marketing is a big plus.
- You can work and sell in a highly collaborative team environment as you will need to work closely with the Customer Success Managers
- You speak advanced English. Native Czech, Romanian, Slovak or Spanish is a plus, Excellent written and verbal communication skills are expected.
- You are detail oriented, have relationship-building skills, and can focus on a high level of customer service.
- Positive attitude with “love of selling” passion is welcome, you need to be highly charged, enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
- Pleasant working environment in an award winning office building in Prague – lots of natural light and great views.
- Flexible home office / in office policy
- Company beer/BBQ every month, fridge full of beers after 5PM, plus occasional board game evenings and other activities – see our Instagram for more!
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor in an exciting, expanding industry.
- International working environment with great and friendly colleagues, holding with Dutch company ScanmarQED
- Work with big brands and international clients.
- Experience developing cutting-edge web and analytics platforms.
- A one off signing bonus of 5 000 CZK that can be used to furnish and supply your home office.
Having trouble with the form?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get started!
Not enough experience?
Check our internship offer (suitable both for students and professionals new to our industry) that's designed to groom future Roivenue stars.