ROIVENUE is on a mission to help performance marketers around the globe simplify their workflow, achieve better ROI, and save millions.
After a fair share of start-up adventures, ROIVENUE is now going through a major reboot phase and is getting ready for scaling up. We want to be not only fast, efficient, and automated but also user friendly.
We are looking for interns who can help us to make our product easier to understand by creating comprehensive and fun content for our clients, potential clients and trialists of our Self-onboarding.
If you enjoy copywriting and would like to help us with our expansion, then you are who we are looking for!
About the internship
The objective of the role is to help us drive awareness and leads through content. Your job is to create engaging content for various formats and channels (email, social, blog, web, whitepaper, etc). We’re flexible in tailoring the role to play to your strengths, but it’s likely to include these aspects:
- Creating content describing our Self-onboarding to simplify its user experience and draw more new trialists.
- Work with Sales to improve outbound efficiency. Come up with creative ways that will drive response rates to cold emails through the roof.
- Work with the Product team to create messaging for new product flows.
- Cooperate with our Client Success team to deliver comprehensible training materials.
- Discuss new opportunities of engaging prospects through content.
- Help to promote our product on many international markets.
- Native English speaker. Czech beneficial but not necessary. Other languages are a plus.
- Previous copywriting experience
- Eagerness to learn B2B lead generation
- Passion for marketing analytics, digital marketing or ecommerce
- Preferably based in Prague. Remote is possible.
- Comfortable with technology. Eager to learn and explore new tools, new platforms, new apps and new ideas.
- You’re a proactive go-getter who wants to get things done
- An opportunity to earn an employee of the month bonuses, and a referral bonus
- Access to a VIP account in one of the biggest Czech HW stores
- An endless source of know-how, productivity hints, and experienced mentors in our team. Company books to use and study. Flexibility on our side in case you would like to make some changes, even change departments, and try something new.
- Work with big brands and international clients, be on the ground floor in an exciting, expanding data industry
- A great group of people with a team spirit in a start-up work environment and endless growth opportunities
- Cozy, award-winning, modern office in Holešovice with daily fruit delivery and cafeteria
- Although are internships are not paid we are not looking for a cheap labour to sack after two months. Quite the contrary: We want you to be a future Roivenue star with loads of responsibility. Ideally, we want to offer you a full-time position at the end of your internship tenure.
- Company beer/BBQ every month, a fridge full of beers after 5 PM, plus occasional board game evenings and other activities – see our Instagram for more!
Having trouble with the form?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get started!
Not enough experience?
Check our internship offer (suitable both for students and professionals new to our industry) that's designed to groom future Roivenue stars.