ROIVENUE™ is a marketing intelligence suite built to maximize ROI through data-driven attribution and integration. Our solutions provide our clients with an unbiased and full view of their marketing investments. It allows them to identify under-performing campaigns, address over-invested channels, and make decisions that maximize return on investment (ROI).
Since 2022 Roivenue is a part of ScanmarQED group – a leading US/European analytical player with a range of products and services and offices in Chicago, London and the Netherlands.
We are seeking a Customer Success Consultant to join our customer success team. The Customer Success Manager will help our clients use the tool to its maximum potential. He/She will be managing the implementation of our software for our clients, training them, helping them find insights in the data, and coming up with bespoke projects to help them achieve their marketing goals.
Your contribution directly impacts the satisfaction of our clients, drives retention and renewals and fuels requirements to our future development roadmap.
What Will You Do:
- Manage the implementation of Roivenue’s software for new clients, ensuring a smooth and efficient process.
- Provide training to clients on the use of the software and help them identify key insights in the data.
- Work closely with clients to understand their marketing goals and develop bespoke projects that leverage Roivenue’s software to achieve those goals.
- Collaborate with account managers to prepare QBR meetings for key accounts, ensuring that clients receive the highest level of service and support.
- Work with the marketing team to create success stories that showcase how Roivenue has helped clients achieve their marketing goals.
- Assist go-to-market team on meetings and calls to bring in new business
- Work closely with the Account Managers to build business value propositions for our clients
- Collect feedback and requests from our clients and help them implement new features
- Passion for all online, digital, tech and analytical
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or account management roles, preferably in a Mar-tech SaaS environment.
- Attention to detail and desire to solve problems both of technical nature and added client value
- Technical orientation – maybe you like to play with Python and databases in your free time or would like to learn
- You speak advanced English. Native Czech or Slovak is a must. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are expected.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively.
- Passion for customer success and a customer-centric mindset.
- Pleasant working environment in an award-winning office building in Prague – lots of natural light and great views.
- International working environment with great and friendly colleagues, holding with Dutch company ScanmarQED
- Flexible home office / in-office policy
- Company beer/BBQ every month, fridge full of beers after 5PM, plus occasional board game evenings and other activities – see our Instagram for more!
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor in an exciting, expanding industry.
- Opportunity to grow your career both within Roivenue as well as the whole group and in offices around the world
- Work with big brands and international clients.
- Experience developing cutting-edge web and analytics platforms.
- A one-off signing bonus of 5 000 CZK can be used to furnish and supply your home office.
We are an equal-opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including color, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Having trouble with the form?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get started!
Not enough experience?
Check our internship offer (suitable both for students and professionals new to our industry) that's designed to groom future Roivenue stars.