We are looking for an experienced Delphi Support Developer to join our international Analytics Software team. We invite applications also from remote workers as long as they are time-zone compatible with Europe. Your prime responsibilities are to liaise with our clients and your colleagues over issues reported by them – and to investigate and resolve such issues.
If you are a team player but can work independently and have good communication skills (both verbal and written in English) then please apply!
We are an international company with offices in the Netherlands, Czech Republic, UK and the US. We have a unique proposition: the advantages of a personal, highly innovative company combined with the challenges of international, top-notch customers. This means that you will work in an informal setting with a lot of personal attention and growth opportunities. We specialize in the area of Marketing Mix Modelling, Brand Health Guidance, and Revenue Management Software and Services. We are working with leading companies in their respective industries.
What Will You Do
- Run the support function for some of our Analytics products which are written in Delphi utilising various third-party libraries.
- Support duties will comprise the following in order to meet client SLA’s
- 1st line support – administration duties associated with running the support function e.g. client communication (both written and verbal)
- 2nd line support – investigating reported issues
- 3rd line support – resolving reported issues
- Where support duties permit, completing enhancements to the these products which are likely to be small to medium in size.
- 5+ years recent hands on experience with Delphi (up to v10.4)
- 3+ years experience working in a similar Support Developer role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valuable: Experience working with third-party UI components and external libraries
- Valuable: Experience with Git, Jira, Jenkins, DevOps and Continuous Integration.
- Valuable: Knowledge of Design Patterns.
- Bachelors’ degree Software Development or equivalent.
- Mathematical / Statistical background
- Working in a fast-paced and performance driven culture
- Training opportunities
- A salary matching your knowledge and skills
- The possibility to work in a hybrid way (from home/in one of our offices)
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Having trouble with the form?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get started!
Not enough experience?
Check our internship offer (suitable both for students and professionals new to our industry) that's designed to groom future Roivenue stars.