ROIVENUE™ is a marketing intelligence suite built to maximize ROI through data-driven attribution and integration. Our solutions provide our clients with an unbiased and full view of their marketing investments. It allows them to identify under-performing campaigns, address over-invested channels, and make decisions that maximize return on investment (ROI).
We are on a mission to help performance marketers around the globe simplify their workflow, achieve better ROI and save millions. We are looking for a new colleague with sales experience who will be the first point of contact for our client and who will be strengthening bonds with them.
We’re looking for a new colleague as Junior Account Manager (JAM) to manage our clients’ portfolio. Could you be the one?
What Will You Do:
You will, as a Junior Account manager, keep on building relationships and looking for new opportunities with Roivenue clients. You will:
- Own a portfolio of existing accounts and take responsibility for their retention and growth (cross-and upsell).
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing accounts.
- Proactively work on renewals of our clients.
- You will serve as a trusted advisor to your clients
- Consistently forecast the monthly and quarterly performance of your portfolio.
- Negotiate deals and contracts at various levels within your accounts.
- Ideally, You already have at least a short experience in one of the following: online media, account management, selling software, or software-as-a-service (SaaS) and you are interested in deepening your knowledge in those areas.
- You like data and you are able to clearly communicate insights from data to others.
- You should be able to credibly discuss digital marketing topics, knowledge of online marketing/internet marketing is a big plus.
- You can work and sell in a highly collaborative team environment as you will need to work closely with other members of the Client Success Team
- You speak advanced English. Native Czech, Slovak, or Polish is a must.
- You are detail-oriented, have relationship-building skills, and can focus on a high level of customer service.
- Pleasant working environment in an award-winning office building in Prague – lots of natural light and great views.
- Flexible home office / in-office policy
- Company beer/BBQ every month, fridge full of beers after 5PM, plus occasional board game evenings and other activities – see our Instagram for more!
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor in an exciting, expanding industry.
- International working environment with great and friendly colleagues, holding with Dutch company ScanmarQED
- Space to grow, deepen your knowledge and get to work with big brands and international clients.
- Experience developing cutting-edge web and analytics platforms.
- A one-off signing bonus of 400 EUR that can be used to furnish and supply your home office.
We are an equal opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Having trouble with the form?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get started!
Not enough experience?
Check our internship offer (suitable both for students and professionals new to our industry) that's designed to groom future Roivenue stars.