ROIVENUE™ is a marketing intelligence suite built to maximize ROI through data-driven attribution and integration. Our solutions provide our clients with an unbiased and full view of their marketing investments. It allows them to identify under-performing campaigns, address over-invested channels, and make decisions that maximize return on investment (ROI).
We are seeking a highly experienced Senior QA Engineer to oversee our existing Selenium test suite. This part-time position (approximately 8 hours per week) offers the flexibility to work fully remotely. Your primary focus will be on maintaining and enhancing our current test suite, ensuring the ongoing reliability and quality of our web applications, this will contribute to our continued success in delivering reliable and high-quality applications to our users.
What Will You Do?
- Manage and enhance our current Selenium-based test suite for our web applications.
- Collaborate with developers and product teams to understand reported issues and ensure effective regression testing.
- Communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, including developers, product owners, and customer success teams.
- Work closely with the existing QA processes and tools to maintain seamless product experiences.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure a clear understanding of reported issues and system requirements.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in software testing.
- Solid knowledge of QA methodologies, terminology, and tools.
- Working knowledge of testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of SQL for database testing.
- Knowledge of Python is an advantage, especially in the context of testing with Selenium.
- Familiarity with Jira is an advantage.
- Pleasant working environment in an award-winning office building in Prague – lots of natural light and great views.
- International working environment with great and friendly colleagues, holding with Dutch company ScanmarQED
- Flexible home office / in-office policy
- Company beer/BBQ every month, fridge full of beers after 5PM, plus occasional board game evenings and other activities – see our Instagram for more!
- The opportunity to be on the ground floor in an exciting, expanding industry.
- Opportunity to grow your career both within Roivenue as well as the whole group and in offices around the world
- Work with big brands and international clients.
- Experience developing cutting-edge web and analytics platforms.
We are an equal-opportunity employer; we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender or gender reassignment, disability or race including color, nationality, ethnic or national origin.
Having trouble with the form?
Send your CV and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and let's get started!
Not enough experience?
Check our internship offer (suitable both for students and professionals new to our industry) that's designed to groom future Roivenue stars.